“Safeguarding is a practical outworking of our biblically based values and our gospel witness”
We take the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults seriously and work hard to ensure that we operate in line with current best practice.
Our safeguarding policy sets out how we:
- Seek to provide a healthy, nurturing, and protective environment for everyone who engages with our church community.
- Strive to protect every member of our church community from harm and abuse, and if harm or abuse is identified, handle it effectively, promptly, and proportionately.
- Equip our trustees, staff and volunteers to be clear about their responsibilities and duties and to competently and confidently fulfil them.
- Support the development of an open and transparent culture that listens to the views and wishes of every person within our church community and supports the raising of concerns and complaints.
- Provide leadership and accountability for everyone in our church community in relation to safeguarding.
Our policy can be found here.
If you have any questions about safeguarding at Beeston Free or which to raise a concern you can contact our safeguarding team via this form
You can also complete our safeguarding concern / incident form here and returning to the church office.