We will be using this page to provide updates on response to the Covid-19 outbreak and the impact on our activities.
Headlines – updated 10.6.2020
Following the government advice, to reduce the spread of COVID-19, we have made some significant changes to church life for the time being:
1. We will be live streaming Sunday services, without gathering together. These can be accessed via our Youtube channel, along with playlists of songs and a family slot. A Rylands Community Church service will be streamed at 10am and services from Salthouse Lane at 11.15am and 6.30pm.
2. All physical mid-week meetings have been cancelled. Many groups are using technology to meet and stay in contact: if you would like to know more about what any of our groups and activities are doing please contact the church office.
3. We are meeting to pray together regularly on Zoom: each Sunday morning at 8.30am and each Friday at 7am
4. We are regularly contacting those we are aware are particularly vulnerable or struggling. If you would value additional support or contact please do contact the church office – we would love to support you in any way we can.
5. Unless illness prevents, staff will be continuing to work from home and will be contactable in the usual ways.